Q: How can I create/edit form fields in PDF Studio?
A: PDF Studio 9 and above (pro only) is capable of creating/editing form fields. Form fields are useful for when you have information that needs to be selected or filled out in a document. There are many different type of field options available in PDF Studio. Each of the form field toolbar options are listed below. Click on the names to get more information on each tool.
The form options include:
To open the Form Field editor follow the instructions below.
Opening the Form Field Editor
- Open any document in PDF Studio 9 or above
- On the menu bar select Forms->Create/Edit Form
- This will open up the Form Field Toolbar
- You can now edit the Create/Edit forms on the PDF document as needed. (Note: If the document is protected or locked you will not be able to edit the form fields until they are unlocked) For more information regarding each of the tools follow the links above on the tool names
- Once complete click on Stop Form Editing to close the tool bar
- Save the document and the fields will be ready for use