PDF Studio 9 and above is capable of creating Check Boxes. Check Boxes are used to allow users to select either a single or multiple options on a PDF form.
To create Check Boxes follow the steps below.
Creating Check Boxes
- Open the document that you wish to add Radio Buttons to
- On the menu bar select Forms->Create/Edit Form
- Click on the Check Box button located on the tool bar
- Once you click on the button you can place the check box wherever you need it on the PDF document
- Use the black dots on the corners and edges to resize the shape of the box so that it fits the area that you need
- Once you have completed placing the Check Box you can edit the Check Boxes’ specific settings to customize the Check Boxes even further. To open the Check Boxes’ settings menu either double click on the Check Boxes or right click and select properties.
- Repeat steps 1-10 to create as many Check Boxes as you need.
- Once complete click on the Stop Form Editing button on the toolbar to close the form editor and save the document
- The Check Boxes will now be ready for you to use