Q: How can I set the tab order when press tab on a form?
A: To set or change the tabbing order of form fields within a PDF document, one has to reorder the fields in the field tree located on the left in the form designer mode. One can drag and drop fields in the field tree to change the tabbing order.
NOTE: This feature requires the “Pro” version of PDF Studio.
- Open the PDF document containing forms that you wish to edit
- Click on Forms -> Create/Edit Forms
- Locate the field in the field tree located on the left side of PDF Studio
- Drag and drop the items in the order that you want the items to tab
- The field tab order is determined by the order of the fields listed in the tree from Top to Bottom.
- Save the PDF document and the fields tab order will now be updated