Q: Is it possible to convert Excel documents to PDF documents using PDF Studio?
A: PDF Studio supports converting Excel (.xlsx files) to PDF Documents on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Click Convert tab
- Select From Excel under “Create PDF” section
- Open the Excel file you wish to convert
- Upon opening the file, PDF Studio will automatically convert the document to a PDF document that you can then save as new PDF document
- Convert Excel documents (.xlsx) to PDF
- Merge multiple Excel files into a single PDF document
- Set permissions and passwords on resulting PDF documents
- Convert Excel files to JPEG, TIFF or PNG images
- Support EMF images
- Preserve layout, fonts, images
- Preserve tables, internal as well as external links
- Preserve header/footer/bookmarks
- Support Fallback fonts