Here is a video showing you how to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDFs a few different ways using PDF Studio.
- Hi, you may haven’t known but PDF Studio allows you to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDFs so you can easily share documents using a more popular file format today I’m going to show you a few different ways to do that.
- The first way is to simply go to the convert tab here, select from Word, select the Microsoft Word document to convert. I’m going to convert this business report and press open.
- Alright, as you can see the business report has converted into a PDF, you can simply look it over and once you’re done doing that you can go to the save as icon here and select save.
- The next way to convert a Microsoft Word document into a PDF is by merging it, so what I’m going to do is open the document pane here, minimize the application, and I’m going to go to my Word documents folder. I’m simply going to select the next Word document I want to convert, it’s going to be this memo here and I’m going to drag it to the thumbnail pane. I don’t want to drop it in the middle here because that’s where that new set of documents will begin so I’m going to drag it all the way to the end and drop it there.
- As you can see it has converted nicely into a PDF, you can kind of look it over, and it began at the end of our old set of files there. Once they have successfully merged you can simply go to the save as icon again, you can rename it so you don’t confuse the two and press save.
- Alright, so I’m going to close out of all of these. I’m going to go back to my home page and I’m going to show you my last way to convert a word document into a PDF, so I’m going to minimize the application. I’m going to simply select the last document I want to convert, so it’s going to be this rental agreement, and I’m going to drag and drop it into the application, and as you can see the rental agreement has successfully converted into a PDF. You can look it over and once you’re done you can go back to the save as icon and save it once again.
- So, I’ve shown you a few different ways to convert a Word document into a PDF. I hope you can choose the best one that’s suitable for you and I hope this tutorial was helpful overall. Thank you for watching.