In Qoppa’s PDF desktop tool, PDF Studio 10 (Pro Edition) a new feature has been added allowing to convert PDF documents to an HTML 5 webpage.
This makes it possible to easily publish the content of PDF document onto any website, as HTML5 is supported by all browsers, without the need of a viewer plugin!
Qoppa Software has developed its own high quality PDF to HTML5 conversion engine, which preserves fonts and uses the SVG format to preserve vector graphics! See a sample PDF converted to HTML5 by clicking HERE. No PDF viewer or plugin required!
How to convert a PDF to HTML 5 / SVG
- Open the PDF Document you wish to convert
- Go to File -> Convert To… -> HTML5/SVG
- If you do not see that, make sure you are running PDF Studio Pro Edition
- Choose the location to save the file
- Once the conversion is complete, you can upload the output HTML to your website and it can be viewed in most browsers, most platforms, most devices!
Note: The output file is a single HTML webpage, still able to render multiple “pages” but without any associated folder for pages or images.