PDF Studio is able to add custom watermarks to PDFs. This can be used to add either a company logo or a label such as “Confidential” to pages within the document. Profiles can also be created to allow you to save custom watermark settings as templates that can be used again later to add a watermark to documents.
How to Create and Apply Watermarks
- Open the document that you would like to add a watermark to
- Note: This is not a required step if you only wish to create a watermark profile without applying it immediately.
- From the menu, go to Pages > Watermark > Add
- Fill in the desired Watermark Options. A name for a Watermark Profile can also be set during this step to save the settings to be reused later.
- Note: You do not need to create or save a watermark profile before applying them to a document. To save the current watermark configuration, click on the Save button and enter a name.
- To apply the watermark to the document, click on Apply