PDF Studio is able to add custom headers and footers to PDFs. This can be used to add page numbers to a document or add a custom label to pages within the document. Profiles can also be created to allow you to save custom header and footer settings as templates that can be used again later to add a header and footer to documents.
How to Create and Apply Headers and Footers
- Open the document that you would like to add a header and/or footer to
- Note: This is not a required step if you only wish to create a watermark profile without applying it immediately.
- From the menu, go to Document > Header & Footer > Add
- Fill in the desired Header and Footer Options. A name for a Header and Footer Profile can also be set during this step to save the settings to be reused later.
- Note: You do not need to create or save a header and footer profile before applying them to a document. To save the current header and footer configuration, click on the Save button and enter a name.
- To apply the headers and/or footers to the document, click on Apply