Q: When scanning multiple pages from Feeder using PDF Studio, can I create multiple PDF documents?
A: Yes! To create multiple PDF documents while scanning, you will need to follow the steps below:
1. On Scan dialog, click Source dropdown and select “Feeder” option
2. Click “Insert At” dropdown and select “Multiple Document”
3. On Multiple Document Options dialog, select:
- Pages per PDF – Number of pages before creating the next PDF
- File Name Pattern – The file name to be used when creating the PDFs. Each file will have the number of the document appended to the end of the file name
- Save files To – Where to save the created files
- Save as Default – When checked this will make the selected options the default going forward
Your options will be remembered. If you need to edit multiple document options, click “…” button.