Q: How can I duplicate some pages in a PDF?
A: To duplicate pages in PDF, you can follow the steps below:
– On the Pages Pane on the left (also called Thumbnail Panel), select the pages that you want to duplicate by holding Ctrl/Shift button. In our case, we want to duplicate Page 1, Page 2 and Page 3.
– Right click and select “Copy Pages” in the context menu
– Right click on the page after which you wish to insert the copied pages. In our case we wish to insert after Page 4.
– Select “Paste pages” in the context menu
– Notice that Page 1, Page 2 and Page 3 are now duplicated as Page 5, Page 6 and Page 7.