Q: I cannot save/save as the document in PDF Studio, how can I solve this issue?
A: When you’re having errors with the saving, please follow our workarounds below:
- Try saving the document in another directory.
- Make sure your current hard drive/partition is not running out of space.
- If the error is “The process can not access the file because it is being used by another process”, your file might be locked by the operating system.
- By default, PDF Studio creates a temporary file when saving documents. Some document management applications that use a WebDAV server require writing directly to the original file to preserve the document history. If you are using such a service, uncheck “use temporary file on save” option under Edit -> Preferences -> General tab
- Try other suggested workarounds for corrupted PDF documents.