Q: I would like to create a PDF document from a document that is in different file format. Is it possible to do so in PDF Studio?
A: Yes, there are many ways to create PDF documents in PDF Studio.
Creating a Single PDF
In PDF Studio, look under PDF -> Create PDF. You will find various options to create a PDF document:
- Create a new PDF from a Blank Page (and start writing or drawing on it)
- Scan Paper Documents into PDF
- Convert Images (gif, png, jpeg, tiff format) to PDF
- Convert Word Documents (.doc and .docx) to PDF
- Convert Excel Worksheets ( .xlsx) to PDF
- Convert Text Documents (.txt) to PDF
The various file formats are converted on the fly to PDF using our proprietary conversion technology and the resulting PDF is then opened in PDF Studio, where it can be annotated, edited and saved as any other PDF can.
Converting Multiple Files to PDF
Using the Batch Convert function, it is possible to select multiple files of any supported format and convert them to PDF files with a single click.
Converting and Merging into a Single PDf
Look under Create PDF -> From Multiple File to convert and merge multiple files into a single PDF (or user the Batch Merge function).
PDF Studio does not provide a PDF printer driver because there are many free and quality PDF printer drivers and save as PDF options available for Windows, Mac and Linux.