Why am I receiving a message saying “The registration or license for this machine is no longer active”?
PDF Studio will check on a regular basis to validate your registration with our licensing server. If you receive this message, this means that your license key was deactivated for this user and computer. Most back-end deactivations are initiated by PDF Studio support team on user requests, for instance when user needs to free up an activation to register PDF Studio on another machine.
To resolve the issue:
- Check the list of active devices on your license key
- To deactivate PDF Studio on a machine, see Unregistration / Deactivation / Transfer
- To add an additional computer for the same user, see Adding a computer to my license
- To add an additional user, you must Purchase a new license
- Contact support by going to Help->Email Support within PDF Studio