PDF Studio 2019, Qoppa’s advanced PDF editor for Windows, macOS and Linux, has the ability to verify and edit PDF documents for user accessibility and ADA compliance.
To learn more about what PDF Accessibility see What is PDF/UA or ADA Compliance.
PDF/UA features available in PDF Studio:
- PDF/UA Verification against compliance standards
- Tag Explorer
- Create and edit content tags
- Add alternative text to images, tables, and other content to those that are visually impaired.
- Document Reading Options including binding direction and language
In addition, PDF Studio also contains the following user accessibility creation tools:
- OCR to create text searchable documents
- Bookmark creation / editing
- Form field tool-tips (descriptions)
- Create / Edit document properties including Title