PDF Studio 2019 (coming soon) will have the ability to verify and edit PDF documents for user accessibility and ADA compliance.
To learn more about what PDF Accessibility see What is PDF/UA or ADA Compliance.
PDF/UA features coming to PDF Studio:
- PDF/UA verification against compliance standards
- Tag explorer
- Created tagged PDFs
- Create and edit content tags
- Mark page content as artifacts
- Add alternative text to images, tables, and other content to those that are visually impaired.
- Document reading options including binding direction and language
In addition PDF Studio already contains the following user accessibility creation tools:
- OCR to create text searchable documents
- Bookmark creation / editing
- Form field tool-tips (descriptions)
- Create / Edit document properties including Title