On computers with no or restricted internet access (behind a proxy or firewall), users will need to use our manual registration process below.
Step 1. Create Request
On the computer that you are trying to register:
- Go to Help > License Information from the top menu. This will open the license dialog.
- Click on the Activate License Key button.
- Click on the second tab called “Advanced”.
- Fill in License Key and Nickname
- Click on “Create Request”
- This will save a file called LicenseRequest.req on your machine
- Email this file back to us at email@example.com
Step 2. Import License
We will email you back a registration file.
To import the registration file into PDF Studio, follow the steps below:
- Save the registration file on your desktop.
- Open the License Validation dialog and go to the Advanced tab (steps 1 to 3 above)
- Click on “Import License”.
- Browse to the registration file on your desktop.
- PDF Studio will validate the registration file on your computer and activate the production version.