PDF Studio 10 introduces a new feature “Touch Mode” on touch screen enabled PC and Tablet devices including tablets and laptops such as the Windows Surface Pro, Dell Venue 11, or Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro. “Touch Mode” makes PDF Studio 10 more user friendly to edit and manage your PDFs using only your finger.
How to enable Touch Mode
Note: If PDF Studio does not recognize a touch screen you can enable the toolbar button by going to Edit->Preferences->Toolbars and checking the box next to Touch Mode in the list to turn on the button.
New features added specifically for Touch Mode in PDF Studio!
- Enlarged re-size handles on annotations and form fields for easier control
- New large and extra large icon sizes for easier viewing on high resolution displays
You can customize your preferred icon size, both for standard mode or touch mode, under Edit > Preferences > Toolbars
- Enlarged fonts and rows in comments and thumbnail panes.
- Touch mode button for easy switching between modes
- Mini toolbar during object selection for quick access to delete & show properties
- Touch Navigation Buttons for previous and next page directly on the page