Our cross-platform PDF software / PDF editor , PDF Studio, has the following system requirements:
- 250 MB free hard disk space (OCR language packs will require additional space)
- Internet connection (for product activation, OCR languages, and product updates)
- Pointing device and keyboard
- 1024 MB free RAM (system memory)
- Screen resolution of 1024 х 768 or higher is highly recommended
|Windows – 64 or 32 bit: Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server, NT, etc…|
|Mac OS X: 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion|
|Linux – 64 or 32 bit: Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Mint, Red Hat, Novell, etc…|
|Other Unix: AIX, Solaris Intel, Solaris Sparc, HP-UX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, etc..
Java Runtime (JRE) 1.6, 1.7 or 1.8 is required (Oracle JRE recommended)
PDF Studio may run on machines with lower specifications than listed above, but we cannot guarantee an ideal experience in those cases.