Q: How can I add vertical text to a PDF page?
A: There is no way using the content editing tool at the moment to apply a rotation to a PDF text object using PDF Studio.
However, here is an easy trick to add vertical text to a page using the text box annotation:
- Add a text box annotation.
- Make the text box narrow so as you type letters they are added down.
- Add a space character to go to the next line.
- Set the border width to zero.
- Set the horizontal alignment to be centered.
- If needed, flatten the text box annotation so the text is added to the content of the PDF document.