Starting in PDF Studio 2021, there is a search box above the recent file list that allows users to search the filenames of all recently opened documents.
To start a search:
- Go under File Tab > Open > Recent Documents
- Click on search bar at the top of the Recent Documents list
- Start typing text to search for in the file names or file paths
- The list will be filtered to only display the recent documents containing this text in the filenames or path
- The matched string will be highlighted in the results
- Click on any of the files to open the document