Coming in PDF Studio 2019 the ability to verify and edit PDF documents for user accessibility and ADA compliance.
To learn more about what PDF Accessibility see What is PDF/UA or ADA Compliance.
PDF/UA features coming to PDF Studio:
- PDF/UA verification against compliance standards
- Tag explorer
- Created tagged PDFs
- Create and edit content tags
- Mark page content as artifacts
- Add alternative text to images, tables, and other content to those that are visually impaired.
- Document reading options including binding direction and language
In addition PDF Studio already contains the following user accessibility creation tools:
- OCR to create text searchable documents
- Bookmark creation / editing
- Form field tool-tips (descriptions)
- Create / Edit document properties including Title